Easy Skip Hire is Melbourne’s most trusted and reliable rubbish removal and skip bin hire service.
We offer a 5-star customer service experience. We have received over 200 all 5-star customer reviews on-line. We are rated as a top 3 rubbish removal company in Melbourne.
Our staff are professional, well trained, uniformed, friendly, polite and work hard to deliver on the goal of providing an easy rubbish removal or skip bin hire experience.
Our staff are police background checked and working with children approved.
- We recycle wherever possible. Our family owned and operated cares about our environment. We ensure that your items such as concrete, bricks, steel, paper, green waste, mattresses, electronic goods, white goods and more are responsibly disposed of.
- Easy Skip Hire took the time to tear the covers off approximately 2000 hard covered books so that we could recycle the internal pages of these books. Easy Skip Hire cares about our environment for our future generations.
- Easy Skip Hire offers competitive rubbish removal rates Melbourne wide.
- Our rates are based on your actual volume of waste and depend on whether the waste type is heavy or not.
- We do not charge a call out fee and we offer Free Labour!
- Our staff are all Police Checked and Working with Children Approved.
- Our Staff work according to a safe work methods statement.
- Our staff are well trained, professional and insured.
- We handle all the loading for you, so that you don’t have to worry about handling, lifting and loading heavy and bulky items.
- Our mobile skip bins are safe, secure, fully insured and well maintained.
- Our skip bins are high sided to fit large and bulky items and provide rear ramp access.
- We can attend your site either before or after hours (including on weekends and outside of school terms) to minimise risk to staff, customers and children at your site.
- We load your rubbish for you, Easy! FREE LABOUR! This means that your rubbish is removed typically for the same price as an old-fashioned skip bin.
- You only pay for your actual volume of waste. So, you do not need to estimate what size skip bin you require, which generally incurs more expense from over or under-ordering a bin size.
- And, our skip bins are mobile. Therefore, you do not need to pay for a local council permit that you are likely to have to pay for hire of a traditional skip.
CONNECTED TO OUR COMMUNITY
- Easy Skip Hire cares about its local community, that’s why we take customer service seriously. Our goal is to deliver on the goal of easy rubbish removal and skip hire to meet your unique needs Melbourne wide.
- Whether you are a resident, senior or person in need of a hand via your local charity, not for profit group, or supported by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), we are here to assist you!
- We have worked with numerous not for profit groups, such as Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul, Brother St Laurence, Anglicare and Beyond Blue, Womens Health and Family Services, Aboriginal Housing Victoria, as well as the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Government Department of Health, the Federal Government Department of Human Services, as well as various church groups.
- Easy Skip Hire was recently a proud gold sponsor of Beyond Blue at a local community fundraising event, partnering with Stronglife health and performance.
- Check out our blog for more information: Easy Skip Hire – Gold Sponsor for Beyond Blue
- We also assist schools, kindergartens and day care centres with their skip hire and rubbish removal. We adopt a child-friendly, safety first approach. Our staff are working with children approved, police background checked, well trained, professional and operate in accordance with a safe working methods statement.
- We operate flexible hours and can be on site typically within 24 hours, including, before, during or after hours.
- Easy Skip Hire is a vocal voice within our local community and the broader Melbourne community to stop illegal dumping.
- For more information, see our webpage about illegal dumping and how you can contact your local council abut dumped rubbish.
- Also see our blog and numerous Facebook pages about our concerns about illegal dumping.