Reputable Rubbish removal cost in Melbourne starts from $70 plus GST per cubic metre. The price to dispose of waste industry wide increases annually due to EPA levies, Recycling handling costs and more. Your specific job pricing varies due to many factors like rubbish type, amount of rubbish, mixture of rubbish etc, weight, recyclability, dimensions etc.
The most important piece of information for you, the customer is this. The more detail you can supply us, the more accurate the estimation of your job cost will be and overall the lower your job costs will be. With Easy Skip hire you will also avoid penalties. It’s common practice for traditional bin companies to charge penalties (such as incompatible items, incorrect items in bin, overweight in bin, overloading the bin, non-accepted items such as mattresses, tyres and much more). Easy Skip Hire simply will never charge you penalties. Our upfront estimations are honest best effort indications of your cost. We charge for actual volume only.
Rubbish Removal Price Per Cubic Metre
The best way to know the rubbish removal price per cubic metre in Melbourne is by identifying the volume of rubbish and its type and getting an estimate for that. With that in mind, the easiest way to get your estimated pricing for junk removal is by taking a few photos of your rubbish and sending it to 0438 23 23 23. We will reply within minutes and look to book a suitable day and time that suits you. With Easy Skip Hire, you never wait around for a 12-hour bin delivery timeframe (industry-standard practice), no pay for permits or penalties. Easy.
Request for a residential or office rubbish removal in Melbourne and get your taken away in no time by Easy Skip Hire professionals.
Rubbish Removal Cost Factors:
- The rubbish type: Understanding your waste type is important. There are certain rubbish types which are easy to load like green waste and some are a bit difficult like hard rubbish. So know your rubbish type. Visit our waste type page for more information. Different rubbish types also have different pricing, please let us know when you make an enquiry.
- The amount of rubbish you may have. It’s very straight forward as the more rubbish you may have it would cost more to clear them, however, we always look to sharpen the pencil for you in such instances.
- Generally, rubbish is measured in cubic metres and for a general understanding on volume please visit our bin size page for more information. The other metric is weight as sometimes weight is combined with volume to establish pricing.
- Council Permit: For traditional skip hire, you often would need a permit from your council and there is a cost associated. We are a mobile skip bin hire company, we come load the rubbish and take it away and you do not need permit with our service, additionally, our skips are also on wheels also avoiding a council permit requirement.
- The distance from your place to the nearest rubbish disposal site. It’s not a major factor but in some situations, we may this into account.
- A mixture of rubbish, not all rubbish can be deposited at the same place so, if your rubbish may have a mix of different rubbish type like green waste, household rubbish, bricks, concrete etc. Tyres, mattresses, chemicals, fuel etc are also not fit for bins and once discussed with us prior we can assist in removing such items.
- Site cleaning and rubbish removal, additional charges may apply if we need to do more cleaning apart from the rubbish area.
Understanding all the related issues and factors to consider when looking at pricing for rubbish removal is why we always encourage you to take a photo of your rubbish area and send it to us. Alternatively, you can call us and we will give guide you though your specific needs and situation.
We have made rubbish removal job easy, call us on 1300 397 547 to know more about rubbish removal cost in Melbourne.